SERVSAFE FOOD MANAGER
- A Certified Servsafe Instructor/Proctor will guide you through the online Servsafe Manager Course. The Course is available to you for three months. During this time you are expected to set aside at least 8 hours a week for studying.
- Digital Literacy. This online course covers 5 modules – Basic Computer skills, Internet Basics, Using Email, Windows 10, Microsoft Word. Duration: 1-4 hours per module.
- Customer Service Training. This training is offered by a professional Career Consultant via Zoom. Duration: 2 sessions; 3 hours per sessions.
- (45-hours of internship. Suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic.)
Received on Completion:
- ServSafe Food Manager Certificate from the National Restaurant Association upon successful completion on ServSafe Online Assessment & Exam
- NORTHSTAR Digital Literary Certificate
- Updated resume
- 2 cohorts per year
- 6 participants per cohort
- Resident of Greater Hartford
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Meet the English language reading and writing requirement
- Possess a high school diploma or an equivalent foreign credential
- Prior experience in the Food Service Industry
- Work authorized in the U.S.
- Age 21 or older
- Commit to 8 – 10 hours of study time a week.
To register for orientation
Call 860-840-1264 or e-mail email@example.com.